Since 1998 Atlanta has been home to the world's busiest passenger airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. The city of Atlanta has also developed a Regional transportation solution in MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority). The mission of MARTA is to strengthen communities, advance economic competitiveness, and respect the environment by providing a safe and customer-focused regional transit system.
Over the years the City Auditor's Office has audited the activities of the Department of Aviation. MARTA and Fleet services.
Below is a list of all reports within the Transportation category. Click here to see all audit reports.
- Department of Aviation Concessions Management Unit - August 2016
- Managed Competition Cost Proposal Review: Fleet Services - May 2016
- Office of Transportation Inventory Management - August 2014
- Airport Parking Contract - July 2014
- Controls over Fuel Inventory November - 2012
- Public Works Fleet Services Inventory Controls - June 2011
- Public Works Regulation of Utility Street Cuts - April 2011
- Airport Grants Management - June 2010
- Airport Terminal Leases - August 2009
- Office of Fleet Services - December 2008
- Airport Retail Concession Procurement - April 2008
- KPMG Audit of The Airport's Consolidated Rental Agency Complex - October 2007
- Airport Landing Fees and Billing Collection - July 2007
- Airport Development Program - June 2007
- Aviation FBO Solicitation - February 2007
- Central Passenger Terminal Complex Upgrades - March 2006