Information Technology Audits
The city of Atlanta utilizes multiple applications to support the services rendered to citizens. These applications are often times complex in functionality and require a great deal of technical expertise to run as intended. The applications span the city's ERP application to "home grown" systems.
The City Auditor's Office examines many facets of the effective use of information technology. Our work includes system security, access and program change controls, data reliability, interface issues, system reports, interpreting department performance through data analysis and the continuous audit of controls.
Below is a list of all reports within the Information Technology category. Click here to see all audit reports.
- Oracle Segregation of Duties - June 2016
- Information Technology General Controls at Aviation - November 2011
- Information Technology General Controls - November 2010
- Watershed Customer Information System - December 2009
- Oracle First Payroll Run - April 2008
- KPMG ERP Pre-Implementation Assessment - July 2007
- Oracle Implementation Contractor Oversight - March 2007
- Oracle ERP Implementation Audit Update - March 2007
- Pre-Implementation Review of ERP - November 2005
- KRONOS Edit and Approval Access - February 2005
- Cell Phone Policies and Procedures - October 2004
- Oracle Audits